Do you think successful bettors are addictive gamblers?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think sucessful bettor are actually not addictive gamblers ,many sucessful bettor are actually careful of how they invest and they understand the scheme and process of investing , gamblers needs to understand the proceeding of gambling , the risk involved and Many more factors in addiction too

Do you think successful bettors are addictive gamblers?

I believe it is important to distinguish between successful bettors and addictive gamblers. While some successful bettors may indeed have addictive tendencies, it is not accurate to assume that all successful bettors are inherently addictive gamblers.

Successful bettors generally approach gambling as a form of investment, carefully considering the risks and rewards involved. They assess the probabilities and potential outcomes, employing strategies and techniques to maximize their chances of winning. Successful bettors often approach their activities with discipline, control, and a well-defined plan.

On the other hand, addictive gamblers are driven by a compulsion to continually engage in gambling activities, often disregarding the consequences and losing control over their behavior. They may chase losses, neglect responsibilities, and struggle with emotional and financial distress due to their gambling habits.

While it is possible for a successful bettor to develop addictive behavior over time, it is not inherent to their success. Many successful bettors are able to maintain a healthy balance between their gambling activities and other aspects of their lives. They understand the importance of responsible gambling, setting limits, and avoiding excessive risk-taking.

Ultimately, the distinction between successful bettors and addictive gamblers lies in their mindset, approach, and control over their gambling habits. It is important to support responsible gambling practices and promote awareness of the potential risks associated with addictive behavior, regardless of one's level of success in gambling.

It is not really necessary that all successful gamblers must be very addictive. There are different people that are consistent with gambling but not addictive. This is why I cannot really conclude about those that are addictive.

I don't think being a successful bettor necessarily means someone is addicted to gambling. Some people are just good at researching and making informed decisions, and they may not even bet that frequently. It's like any other skill, some people are just naturally better at it.

No, I don't think successful bettors are addictive gamblers. In fact, gambling addiction is so bad, it causes irresponsible gambling behaviours which make it so hard to be successful no matter how you try.

No, I don't think successful bettors are addictive gamblers. In fact, gambling addiction is so bad, it causes irresponsible gambling behaviours which make it so hard to be successful no matter how you try. Successful gamblers take their time researching about gambling odds and coming up with strategies that help them reduce risk. The also follow responsible gambling carefully.

I agree with you most sucessful bettor are not addicts. They are the ones that are actually careful of how they invest in betting. they have a better understand on how betting works so they use the scheme and process of investing wisely in gambling. They understand gambling better

Back