Do you think that the final outcome of this match will be over 2.5 goals?

J

Julio88

It is significant to note that Leipzig has scored two or more goals in 13 of their previous 15 games overall, while the most recent head-to-head matchup was a four-goal affair. In three of their previous five encounters, their opponents did the same. Frankfurt has also yet to record a clean sheet on the road in this league season. All of these indicate that this upcoming matchup will end up being a high-scoring contest so I would wager on the over 2.5 goals pick.

I know Leipzig are one of the best team in Germany and will always score many goals if they get the chance to score but Frankfurt is not also a small team in German. It's a team with good history also in German.

I know Leipzig are one of the best team in Germany and will always score many goals if they get the chance to score but Frankfurt is not also a small team in German. It's a team with good history also in German.
They both have good players who can change the outcome of a game, and are in top form coming into the match. I believe that the match will be an end-to-end affair, so more than two goals to be scored sounds plausible.

Back