Do you turn to gambling when you're bored or lonely?

P

ProGambler

Do you turn to gambling when you're bored or lonely?

It's critical to get treatment from experts, such as counselors or support groups, if you discover that gambling is how you deal with boredom or loneliness. They can offer advice and resources to assist you in finding better coping strategies and dealing with any underlying problems that might be causing your gambling behavior. Additionally, you can get over boredom or loneliness without turning to gambling by taking up new hobbies or engaging in social activities that make you feel fulfilled and connected.

I've definitely turned to gambling when I'm feeling bored or restless. It's a way for me to pass the time and have some fun. I'm not sure if it's the best habit, but it's better than just sitting around doing nothing.

I believe it's more better to avoid gambling if you are bored , because that option of taking wrong decision would always be there , understanding the concept of gambing would save the person a lot of big gambing mistakes too

No I don't gamble just because I'm bored. it doesn't make financial sense. Instead I do hobbies such as exercising, cooking reading, or browsing to keep myself occupied and engaged. it is good to reduce loneliness with things that are helpful

Back