Don't borrow money to bet.

G

GamblingBoy

I have noticed situations where some addicted gamblers used money not belonging to them on gambling with the hope that any accruing rewards would be theirs. But what happened thereafter, they lost the whole money. This is not a farce. I read about one former lawmaker in Las Vegas who used covid19 fund in his trust on gambling. Eventually, he lost the whole money in gambling and was arrested and convicted.
Betting do not allow you to borrow loans from banks, family or friends with the hope of returning the loan after betting. This is bad. No matter how effective your Strategy might be, sports betting is not guaranteed.

You are absolutely right. Borrowing money to bet is never a good idea. In fact, it is strongly discouraged by financial and gambling experts because it can lead to a cycle of debt and financial ruin.

Gambling addiction is a serious problem and it can lead to a host of issues, including loss of savings, job, and even one's family and friends. It is important to remember that sports betting is not a guaranteed source of income, and it should never be used as a means to solve financial problems.

It is important to exercise self-control and only gamble with money that you can afford to lose. One should also set a budget and stick to it to avoid any impulsive and regretful decisions. Additionally, seeking professional help for gambling addiction is highly recommended for those struggling with it.

Borrowing is not a good thing when it comes to betting. Betting should be done with moderation and we should always try to gamble with only what we can afford to lose. This will save us from much stress of repayment.

I have noticed situations where some addicted gamblers used money not belonging to them on gambling with the hope that any accruing rewards would be theirs. But what happened thereafter, they lost the whole money. This is not a farce. I read about one former lawmaker in Las Vegas who used covid19 fund in his trust on gambling. Eventually, he lost the whole money in gambling and was arrested and convicted.
Betting do not allow you to borrow loans from banks, family or friends with the hope of returning the loan after betting. This is bad. No matter how effective your Strategy might be, sports betting is not guaranteed.

That's a crazy story about the former lawmaker losing all that COVID money on gambling! Really shows how addictive it can be. Borrowing for betting is never a good idea, you never know what can happen and it's just not worth the risk, no matter how confident you feel about winning.

Borrowing money to bet is one of the mistakes I made as a newbie gambler. It was so devastating when I lost the money and had to go through hell paying it back. These days, I know better than to bet using borrowed money. That is money that you cannot afford to lose, so don't use it.

This is a no brainer. What would make a sane person to borrow money to bet. At that rate, such a person needs therapy for his gambling addiction. I even have money but I don't use all of it to bet. Talk more of getting to borrow money just to bet. I can never do that.

Been addicted to gambling can be devastating and dangerous. If you are a gambler, you must be discipline and make sure you play within your limit. Using people's money under your management is criminal and can lead to long jail sentences. Apart from its criminal nature, it is psychological destructive.

Borrowing is not a good thing when it comes to betting. Betting should be done with moderation and we should always try to gamble with only what we can afford to lose. This will save us from much stress of repayment.
This would be the most risk thing to do in football betting. It is not advisable to engage in such act. It is abominable!. It is always good to bet with ones personal money that is reasonable and affordable. Never stake the amount you can't afford to lose with the purpose of quickly doubling your fund and becoming rich in a twist of time.

When they say that you should gamble with what you can afford to lose, you know that you can't afford to lose money that you just borrowed because you would have to pay back and sometimes, with interest. It is wrong to borrow money to gamble because there are high chances that you would lose and it would pain you to payback.

Back