FC Twente vs Telstar: betting pick

W

WinJonny

Twente should easily win at home once more after defeating Emmen 2-0 in their previous victory at the Venue De Grolsch Veste. After scoring an early own goal against Oss and getting substituted soon after the hour mark, Plet, Telstar's leading scorer over the previous two seasons, is beginning to show signs of aging and isn't having the best of games. Just 2 of his 4 goals this season have come in the last 14 games. The main threat comes from the talented Greek attacking midfielder Giousis, who has two goals and four assists in 13 games. Telstar, however, has little else to offer this Twente team.

Betting tip: home win

Twente should easily win at home once more after defeating Emmen 2-0 in their previous victory at the Venue De Grolsch Veste. After scoring an early own goal against Oss and getting substituted soon after the hour mark, Plet, Telstar's leading scorer over the previous two seasons, is beginning to show signs of aging and isn't having the best of games. Just 2 of his 4 goals this season have come in the last 14 games. The main threat comes from the talented Greek attacking midfielder Giousis, who has two goals and four assists in 13 games. Telstar, however, has little else to offer this Twente team.

Betting tip: home win
I expect Twente to fully dominate this encounter and win in style. FC Telstar are limited in quality,and I believe Twente will take full advantage to emerge victorious. I genuinely think a home win is in order here

Back