Finland vs Estonia match preview and prediction

J

Julio88

Finland and Estonia will lock horns at the Estadio da Nora in Albufeira, Portugal in a friendly. With all of their key players present, Finland may have been the favorite, but their absence evens out the match. A historically weak team, Estonia is ranked 53 places behind the Finnish in the world. However, the Estonians should be very confident after pushing Iceland all the way in their previous match. But Finland seems capable of winning even without stars like Teemu Pukki.

Finland and Estonia will lock horns at the Estadio da Nora in Albufeira, Portugal in a friendly. With all of their key players present, Finland may have been the favorite, but their absence evens out the match. A historically weak team, Estonia is ranked 53 places behind the Finnish in the world. However, the Estonians should be very confident after pushing Iceland all the way in their previous match. But Finland seems capable of winning even without stars like Teemu Pukki.
I think that Finland will look to express themselves and attack against inferior opposition. I believe that Finland have enough quality in their ranks to fend off the Estonian challenge. Therefore I would pick Finland to win and over 1.5 goals

Back