Fortuna Sittard vs PSV betting prediction

J

Julio88

Fortuna Sittard and PSV's upcoming Eredivisie match is shaping up to be a fierce and closely contested battle, as both teams will be looking to prevail for various reasons. This time, PSV will not accept losing even one point. They lost to AZ Alkmaar at home to end the first half of the season, and they began the second half of the season by only drawing with Sparta Rotterdam. To keep pursuing the championship, PSV needs a victory, which I think they will get away from home

Fortuna Sittard and PSV's upcoming Eredivisie match is shaping up to be a fierce and closely contested battle, as both teams will be looking to prevail for various reasons. This time, PSV will not accept losing even one point. They lost to AZ Alkmaar at home to end the first half of the season, and they began the second half of the season by only drawing with Sparta Rotterdam. To keep pursuing the championship, PSV needs a victory, which I think they will get away from home
I think that this game will be close because Fortuna are actually a very tough side to break down due to their defensive discipline. PSV has the attacking armoury to unlock the defence, but it will not happen a lot in the match

Back