Freiburg vs Juventus betting predictions

J

Julio88

Freiburg didn't do well against Juventus in the first leg last week, but the Germans are a different team when playing at home, so I predict they will perform better in the second leg. On their home field, Freiburg has gone unbeaten in fifteen straight games across all competitions, and their capacity to pull out victories in front of their fervent supporters should position them for another successful outcome on Thursday.

The first league of the match at the old lady's stadium saw Juventus winning by a lone goal, and i still think Juventus will win the second league from away but I'm very surprised by most betting sites giving juventus her huge odd

The first league of the match at the old lady's stadium saw Juventus winning by a lone goal, and i still think Juventus will win the second league from away but I'm very surprised by most betting sites giving juventus her huge odd
Your point is an accurate one. Given the experience and calibre of Juventus at European level, with the added bonus of more technically gifted players, it comes as a slight shock to see them somewhat underrated by the bookies.