Galatasaray vs. Istanbulspor AS: Is it possible for the away team to win this match?

W

WinJonny

In the Turkish Super Lig, Galatasaray are in a strong position. Only five of their 13 league games this season have now been played on home turf, and they are only two points behind league leaders Fenerbahce. Prior to the World Championship break, Galatasaray was in fantastic shape and won the Turkish Cup last weekend. Istanbulspor is attempting to avoid suffering its seventh successive league loss. They are severely underperforming and even dropped two friendlies before losing to Fenerbahce at home in the Turkish Cup. My favorite bet is on a home victory for Galatasaray over Istanbulspor, with the home team leading at the half and the end of the game.

I don't fancy that league at all. It seems like anybody can come from relegation and win that league.
The league seems to be the most competitive around Europe because anyone can win anybody. The best option I feel will be the best is to pick Over 2.5 in the game. I will be following the game. I hope you take my advice and send in my share of the winning. Lol.

Turkish league is among the best leagues I alway wager on. It is very possible to analyze and predict the matches there. Their games are not fixed up like that of European league. Strongest teams are easy to reckon on with with their weakest teams.

In the Turkish Super Lig, Galatasaray are in a strong position. Only five of their 13 league games this season have now been played on home turf, and they are only two points behind league leaders Fenerbahce. Prior to the World Championship break, Galatasaray was in fantastic shape and won the Turkish Cup last weekend. Istanbulspor is attempting to avoid suffering its seventh successive league loss. They are severely underperforming and even dropped two friendlies before losing to Fenerbahce at home in the Turkish Cup. My favorite bet is on a home victory for Galatasaray over Istanbulspor, with the home team leading at the half and the end of the game.
I think that Galatasaray would have too much for Istanbulspor, and would subsequently carry the day. The former are in fantastic form, and because they are behind in the league standing by a measly two points, they would love to win in order to put the pressure on even more

Back