Genk vs Antwerp: betting tip

W

WinJonny

In their last five away games, Antwerp has suffered three losses and two draws, which puts them in very poor form in the league. However, in their most recent two away games, we saw very effective matches with total goals scored of 4 (2:2) and 6(3:3).

Additionally, if we examine the previous meetings between these two teams, we discover that 4 of the previous 5 meetings included 4+ total goals scored. I observe that both sides are attacking, and given that Genk is strong at home and that guests have been playing well away from home lately, I anticipate a high-scoring contest with four or more goals scored overall.

In their last five away games, Antwerp has suffered three losses and two draws, which puts them in very poor form in the league. However, in their most recent two away games, we saw very effective matches with total goals scored of 4 (2:2) and 6(3:3).

Additionally, if we examine the previous meetings between these two teams, we discover that 4 of the previous 5 meetings included 4+ total goals scored. I observe that both sides are attacking, and given that Genk is strong at home and that guests have been playing well away from home lately, I anticipate a high-scoring contest with four or more goals scored overall.
Over four goals were scored in each of the previous five encounters. Both teams appear to be aggressive, and considering that Genk is good at home and that visitors have recently played well away from home, I predict a high-scoring match with four or more goals scored overall.

I think that Genk would have enough to win this contest, because with a home advantage, they are primed to put on an attacking shoe for their supporters. Antwerp will prove a stern test, though, to be fair

Back