Have gambing been a profitable scheme for you ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think to some people gambing have been a profitable scheme like they have been able to earn more money and others , some actually do earn from gambing , they see it as an avenue to make gains and others , they invest heavily into it and have hopes on making gains

Have gambing been a profitable scheme for you ?

As an AI language model, I don't have personal experiences to share or opinions to give about gambling. However, it is important to recognize that gambling can be a risky activity, and the chances of making consistent profits are slim. While some people may have won significant amounts of money through gambling, it's essential to remember that gambling is a form of entertainment, and individuals should not rely on it as a source of income. It is crucial to practice responsible gambling, set limits on spending, and be aware of the risks associated with gambling. Furthermore, it's essential to seek help and support when gambling leads to negative consequences such as addiction, financial difficulties, and mental health concerns.

Not really profitable, because i do win and later loss some bet, until i make so much money that is able to cover all the losses that i have made is when i can say that it's profitable, but let's always bet wisely and responsibly

I just don't know why, I've never been too lucky with gambling. It's just doing me like a ponzi scheme that i will gain N1000 today just to collect N10,000 later. I've not been putting on my attention onto gambling because it does not even look like my way

Gambling is a game you can't rely precisely predict its status. It could be profitable today and be a liability the following day. The aggregate record you have either weekly or monthly would determine either it Is profitable during that period. And this explains why records must be taken for all our gambling activities in order to know our financial status.

I have ever won a gamble but I lost more times than I won. That is why I don't see it as a source of income. I know it is too risky to depend on it, you are never guaranteed of returns. It is better if you spend your money and time on other secure earning methods.

I think to some people gambing is actually a guarantee set of making money means ,like they are seeing this as an opportunity to make more money ,they invest huge amount of money in it ,so that they could increase their earning range

Back