Have gambling been profitable to you or not ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think there are some people that have actually seen gambling as a profitable investment ,like they have been able to benefit from it and others , some even sees it as on Great medium to actually make more money for themselves in the way they Could like , so I would love to know if gambling have been profitable to you

Have gambling been profitable to you or not ?

Although nowadays, I've been winning for a lot of time even though it might not be big amount. I still can't consider myself profit in from gambling if i consider the number of time and amount that I've lost to betting

On the whole, gambling has not been very profitable to me, and my loss margin is reasonably significant. I am inclined to believe that this is also the case for many a gambler, because it is quite difficult to maintain profits when gambling frequently

Let me say partially, gambling hasn't been really profitable to me because i haven't really win a huge amount of money that can cover my losses, when i win a huge amount of money that is able to cover my losses that's when i can say it's profitable

I could boldly say gambling has been profitable to me. I have succeeded in it. I have achieved tangible assets from it. I have also gain knowledge which is effective in my decision making. Ability to sustain risk management has helped me in all my financial obligation. I do not take risks where it is not necessary I also not undecided where I suppose to take decisions. Gambling has been so profitable to me.

Back