Have you been cheated in your football betting?.

G

GamblingBoy

Since the results of all live sports event are going to be shown globally, it is therefore my believe that football betting cannot be defrauded. No matter where you stake your betting, even if the admins of such bookie failed to update the result in its platform, several platforms would do so. As a result of this, you would be able to know your fate.
Despite all this, I have been hearing about the cases of fraudulent activities where some bookies delay payment of their customers who had won their games. How true this allegation is, I don't know because I have not experienced one. If you had happen to be a victim of such, kindly express it here.

I have not been scammed by any betting site but i have been hearing some unpleasant experiences. Due to this, i have decided to keep all my betslips in case of such fraudulent actvities. I will not waste time to sue them. We, punters suppose to have lawyers that will be fighting for such scams. I heard there are organization in western countries that protects gamblers

It is highly impossible for a person to be defrauded in sports betting because the results are automated and all sports betting are paddled online. What you get is what you see. No doubts about that. Just log your ticket code and you see your results.

Back