Have you been scammed by a betting agent before?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
Most times there are some betting agent that might come online to pretend like they are real betting agent , while thier aim is to just scam and others ,have you been scammed before by a particular betting agent and what steps did you actually take in that order ,I would really love to hear your opinion thereabouts ; betting really comes with risks

I don't know maybe it's the work of my bank or it's my sporting websites but I've been scammed many number of times on my sport betting website where i will deposit from my bank and the money will not appear on my account

I have never been scammed by a betting agent before. It is more likely to be defrauded via online gambling than in offline gambling sites due to the presence of a physical location in the case of the latter.

I have been scammed in many ways but not by betting agents. There was this time I was supposed to be scammed but by this common bet scheme. I don't remember the name but a lot of people fell for it. I was at the brink of starting when I got news that they folded up

There are different betting agent out there that might not be the legit kind of betting agent , it should actually be a trusted one before you actually place interest in them , because some agents are actually not real and that is the problem

There are different betting agent out there that might not be the legit kind of betting agent , it should actually be a trusted one before you actually place interest in them , because some agents are actually not real and that is the problem
You are right. Betting agents are capable of defrauding deserving winners of their money, which can be quite counter-productive for their reputation as a sincere company, to be quite honest.

You are right. Betting agents are capable of defrauding deserving winners of their money, which can be quite counter-productive for their reputation as a sincere company, to be quite honest.
Yeah definitely I think the betting agents are capable of defrauding the winer's , and I think that's the reason someone have to actually be careful of using any betting agent when trying to initiate gamble and others

Yeah definitely I think the betting agents are capable of defrauding the winer's , and I think that's the reason someone have to actually be careful of using any betting agent when trying to initiate gamble and others
I agree with this comment wholeheartedly. The betting agents are fallible, and are capable of duping unsuspecting customers when they are engaging in wagering activities, to be quite honest with you.

Back