Have you seen a case whereby a gambler signed up with a fake credentials before ?

swift

$Points
There are some gamblers that probably doesn't have the required or requisite of what the gambling platform is actually demanding and they would particularly have no other option or thought than to actually sign up with a very fake details and information and I think this is actually not a good thing as the person could get caught

Have you seen a case whereby a gambler signed up with a fake credentials before ?

There are some gamblers that probably doesn't have the required or requisite of what the gambling platform is actually demanding and they would particularly have no other option or thought than to actually sign up with a very fake details and information and I think this is actually not a good thing as the person could get caught

Personally, I have not witnessed this before, but one thing I do know is that this offence will most definitely lead to outright dismissal from the gambling platform if the perpetrator is caught. Impersonation is against the law

Back