Have you taken a loan to gamble before?

Ajebo25

$Points
The only set of people who can take loans just to gamble with it are people that are addicted to gambling although not every man does that I myself have also taking a loan just to gamble with the hope of winning but unfortunately I lost the prediction the only thing that saved me was that I loaned an amount I could be back in a jiffy.

It is not advisable to take loan to gamble simply because it is not guaranteed if he will win the prediction or not if you are going to take a loan to gamble it is advisable to take an amount you can afford to pay back have you ever taken a loan just to gamble before?.

I wouldn't even advocate that anyone takes a loan to gamble no matter the tricks or strategy you think you have I will prefer one just use the little you can afford to lose. Taking a loan to Gamble away Is a very high risk that I can never take no matter how good I am with gambling.

Taking loan to gamble is not the best thing to do because when you take loan to gamble, you are risking too much and if you end up losing, you will put yourself in a financial crisis which is not a suitable situation.

Yeah I have actually taken loan to gamble before I made the mistake of doing so I regretted and now I am actually back from it ,I can't take loan to gamble I know the risk involved I think tho

It's not always advisable to take loan to gamble online, what if you loss all the money in the process of gambling how will you return back the money you borrowed, as for me i haven't borrow money for gambling before

It's not always advisable to take loan to gamble online, what if you loss all the money in the process of gambling how will you return back the money you borrowed, as for me i haven't borrow money for gambling before
Yeah it's not always adviceable to do so , many have done such thing and they have regretted ,some even wish they never used the loan amount to gamble because it really became a worry for many actually

I have never taken a loan to gamble and I don't even think that it is a good idea for gamblers to engage in this practice. This is because the money will be paid with interest and defaulting, which gamblers have the propensity of doing, can result in serious consequences
The only set of people who can take loans just to gamble with it are people that are addicted to gambling although not every man does that I myself have also taking a loan just to gamble with the hope of winning but unfortunately I lost the prediction the only thing that saved me was that I loaned an amount I could be back in a jiffy.

It is not advisable to take loan to gamble simply because it is not guaranteed if he will win the prediction or not if you are going to take a loan to gamble it is advisable to take an amount you can afford to pay back have you ever taken a loan just to gamble before?.

I think it's not recommended to just take loans and others to gamble , you should be watchful of how you indulge in gambling , without take adequate precautions and more losses could be made

Taking a loan to gamble is an absolute no-no my opinion because winnings via gambling are not guaranteed and the loan may even have to be paid with corresponding interest, thereby exacerbating your predicament

I have not done this before and I don't think I can ever do it. In fact, I always abuse those people that always involve in this. We should not go beyond our extra effort just because we want to invest in betting.

Back