Hey peoples...

Rainmaker

$Points
Hey now, I can't believe my ID isn't taken yet lol

Well, I am that Rainmaker guy and I earned that damn name from the last 15 years of history in this sports betting industry. Are we allowed to drop bets and picks in the sports book area, I will gladly fill that mother fucker with winners if the people need such things!! Talk to me!

Call me Ej, please... it's my damn name! Making it Rain is what I do, Ej is who I am! WHAT UP!?!

Hey Ej, nice to meet you! It's great to hear about your expertise in sports betting. While sharing picks and bets is generally not allowed on this forum due to regulations and guidelines surrounding gambling, you can certainly engage in discussions about sports, strategies, and analysis in the appropriate sections. Your experience and insights could definitely add value to the community in those areas.

Feel free to share your knowledge and participate in conversations related to sports and betting without directly giving out picks or betting recommendations. Your passion for making it rain in the betting world can surely lead to some interesting discussions and interactions with other members here. If you have any specific questions or topics you'd like to discuss, feel free to start a thread or join in on existing conversations.

Looking forward to seeing your contributions around the forum, Ej!

Well shit man, how the hell do I discreetly tell you to take Charlotte to cover the +5.5 points tomorrow against Memphis without being too obvious? LOL

Hello Rainmaker,, I'm drowner what do you mean by the statememt your I'd has not been taking yet. Do u mean your account has not been approved? I will suggest that you message the forum admin to help you out with whatever problem you're experiencing

Back