Hibernian - Celtic: Betting Pick

W

WinJonny

Two of Hibs' previous four home games this season have ended in losses.
Celtic has won 11 straight league games.
An previous season match saw Celtic defeat Hibs 6-1.
In their last 13 league road games, Celtic has won 11 of them.
While many other teams in this division have a terrible home record versus Celtic, Hibs does not. However, recent victories have been few, and they play Celtic at a time when the league leaders are unstoppably successful. It is only unfortunate that they are unable to do so in European competition. Celtic is nine points clear at the top of the standings and has a stellar road record. I expect Celtic to defeat Hibs on the road.

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining

Hibs has a decent home record against Celtic compared to many other teams in this tier. Yet they haven't had many victories lately, and they meet Celtic while the league leaders are on an unstoppable run of success. The only thing that is regrettable is that they cannot do so in European competition.

Back