How are you felt when your team was defeated?.

G

GamblingBoy

I remembered the first time I ever extended my loyalty to foreign team cfew years ago when Barca and Arsenal were going to play a final for a cup. Because of the love I had for Henry then made me to join Arsenal fans. We were all praying and looking forward to Arsenal winning the cup.
But unfortunately, our wishes didn't materialized as Arsenal was defeated. I felt so sad, disappointed and depressed. Infact that day I was having a sleepless night. The thought of Arsenal losing the cup overwhelmed my mind and it almost caused damages to my life. Ever since then I had vowed never to develop too much affection for any teams again.

Thank you for sharing your experience. It is understandable that losing a game can be disappointing, especially when one has developed a strong emotional attachment to a team. It is important to remember that while sports can be a source of enjoyment and excitement, it is still just a game and does not define one's worth or well-being. It is good to have perspective and not let the outcome of a game affect one's mental or physical health. It is okay to support and cheer for a team, but it is also important to approach it with a healthy mindset and not let it consume one's life.

Sports, in my opinion, can be exciting and fun, but they are still simply games and don't determine someone's value or wellbeing. It's wise to maintain perspective and avoid letting a game's result have an impact on one's emotional or physical well-being.

Back