How can unemployment cause gambling addiction?

Kennysplash

$Points
It is quite sad that unemployment is a leading factor for developing a gambling addiction. Unemployment can cause feelings of hopelessness and powerlessness, and can make someone feel like they have nothing to lose by gambling.
The feeling of isolation that can come with unemployment can also make someone more likely to turn to gambling as a way to escape their negative feelings and socialize.

Yes,Unemployment can bring about gamble addiction infact it is a leading factor for it as you have rightly stated. Gambling addiction and Unemployment goes hand in hand. A lot of people turn to gambling when there have mo job and no means to survive financially the Begin to gamble to win big

Unemployment could truly cause gambling addiction , the gamblers must be ready to withstand the risk involved in gambling , understanding the course , pattern and many others attached to gambling is so important to re consider I think

Unemployment is a major cause of gambling addiction. If someone have good job which takes his time, i doubt if he will have enough time to gamble extensively. Excessive gambling is for those who have enough free time. From statistics, poor neighborhoods that have high number of unemployed people have highest numbers of gamblers.

Unemployment is a major concern on gambing , there are some gambler that are gambing to the extent that they took it as an employment scheme and they didn't understand that the precautions to gamble since they actually gambing I think

Unemployment can be a major risk factor for developing a gambling addiction. When people are unemployed, they may have more free time, which can lead to boredom and a desire to find a way to fill that time. Additionally, people who are unemployed may feel a loss of purpose and meaning in their lives, which can also lead to increased gambling. Gambling may also be seen as a way to make money or to escape from the stress and uncertainty of being unemployed. Finally, the financial pressures of being unemployed can lead people to view gambling as a way to get out of debt or to catch up on bills.

Back