How do you recover from a big gambling loss?

kayode10

$Points
I have one of my homeboys here who went to the game house to play some games in order to win good amount of money to spend on weekend. He told me that he was winning as the first playing. But over time he was beginning to lose and it's got to a point that he was playing on credit. In order to recover block from the loss he sold his phone to raise some fall in order to play more game. Eventually he lost everything. I want to ask that how can someone recover from huge gambling loss?

There is no other way to recover from a big loss in gambling rather than to pick up the pieces and try again next time to see if luck will be on your side. This is how gamblers get over their big losses. It is necessary to note that losses are inevitable in gambling.

I think the first step is to stop engaging in gambling for a while. The next thing is to develop a saving habit. it'll be good if the person can learn some form of investing that will be bringing passive income instead of relying on gambling alone.

Other than picking up the pieces and trying again the next time to see if luck will be on your side, there is no other way to recover from a significant gambling loss. Gamblers deal with their significant losses in this way. It is important to remember that losses in gaming are unavoidable.

In my experience their is nothing like recovery from loosing huge amount of money it is either you try again or you stop playing, that is why it good to play with the amount of money you can afford to lose

One of the best way a person can recover from the Lost through gambling is to see another business that will be paying huge amount of money. The person can simply apply for another job that comes with fat salary and this can help the person to recover quickly from the money lost in gambling.

Other than picking up the pieces and trying again the next time to see if luck will be on your side, there is no other way to recover from a significant gambling loss. Gamblers deal with their significant losses in this way. It is important to remember that losses in gaming are unavoidable.
Losses does not mean anything to gamblers. They don't even think about it for a very long time. Once the losses have been made, which is part of the game, they will dust up themselves and start all over again.

Personally, I have not recover from a big loss before. Probably because I don't really have a big loss. I only lose the amount that I know I can easily afford. I have lost and I have won in betting but surely,.the loss is much

Personally, I have not recover from a big loss before. Probably because I don't really have a big loss. I only lose the amount that I know I can easily afford. I have lost and I have won in betting but surely,.the loss is much
It is better to stake an amount that you can afford to lose . Going beyond your boundary wouldn't be a solution because it may give you more headache and it could land you in financial problems.

It is better to stake an amount that you can afford to lose . Going beyond your boundary wouldn't be a solution because it may give you more headache and it could land you in financial problems.
I really don't want to step beyond this golden laws of betting. When everybody follows this rule, there are tendency that there won't be much cases of people losing so big to gambling sites.

1. Take a Step Back. While gambling, you may not be aware of the money you have lost until it's too late. ...
  2. Try to Understand Your Habits. In trying to learn how to deal with gambling loss, take the time to ask yourself about your gambling habits. ...
  3. Accept the Losses. ...
  4. Find Support.

How i do recover from huge loss is by pausing from gambling for some times and when I'm ready to bet i will bet on few odds like 2.05 and stake high just to increase my tendency of wining the bet, mistake many people do this days is that they bet on si many games with little amount of money and expecting millions that's greediness

Gambling can as well take from you more than that big wins you've had from gambling. It's not like a compulsory or mandatary thing that you must recover from your loss in gambling because you might even be losing more most time if you try to recover from a lose. You can give it a rest and allow your mind to cool and try again next day

I think one way to recover from huge gambling loss is to understand the way you are actually gambling and use strategy, there are some people that are actually making huge amount of loss and they have not been making more gains in that order

I try to not chase any game that I play. I'm not the one who is controlling the outcome of the games so it becomes very difficult for you to know exactly when one is going to recover the losses.I only lose the amount that I know I can easily afford

Most times it could get really difficult to reduce gambling losses , because there are some people that actually don't take any risk management properly when gambling ,they just invest anyhow to actually make more money and obviously gains too

I have one of my homeboys here who went to the game house to play some games in order to win good amount of money to spend on weekend. He told me that he was winning as the first playing. But over time he was beginning to lose and it's got to a point that he was playing on credit. In order to recover block from the loss he sold his phone to raise some fall in order to play more game. Eventually he lost everything. I want to ask that how can someone recover from huge gambling loss?
Gambling losses can be psychologically devastating, but it is important for one to move on, which is easier said than done. Time will be able to heal some of the mental wounds suffered from this loss, to be fair

Back