How does your peers infulence your gambling decisions ?

swift

$Points
There are times your peers can be very infulential , like most times when they actually win a gamble you could also get more interested and would probably want to gamble more to make more gains and get more profit for yourself in that order.
So How does your peers infulence your gambling decisions ? I would love to hear your particular opinion on that as well

There are times your peers can be very infulential , like most times when they actually win a gamble you could also get more interested and would probably want to gamble more to make more gains and get more profit for yourself in that order.
So How does your peers infulence your gambling decisions ? I would love to hear your particular opinion on that as well
Peers and friends were extremely great influences in convincing me to gamble because they usually flaunted their newly-acquired winnings in style, and this inspired me to also participate in this venture

Peers and friends were extremely great influences in convincing me to gamble because they usually flaunted their newly-acquired winnings in style, and this inspired me to also participate in this venture
Yeah peers and friends are the ones that also infulence when it comes to gambling , they most times could convince someone on the decision many takes when it comes to gambling I think

Yeah peers and friends are the ones that also infulence when it comes to gambling , they most times could convince someone on the decision many takes when it comes to gambling I think
They play major roles in cajoling you to gamble, sometimes intentionally and inadvertently. Their show of affluence could pressure you into also trying it out under the premise of also wanting money quickly

I always decide on my own and i dont depend on any peer before i take decision on gambling, i make my decision myself and always make sure i bet wisely and responsible and go with the right betting platform

Most times, my peer group always try to warn me against the amount i will be spending on gambling and the type of options i should be optioning for whenever I'm into betting and gambling. But i make the final decision to myself

Through extensive research and deductions, one can predict the outcome of games without seeking for advice or help from a friend. Therefore, I tend to make my picks alone and it has served me well to an extent
I always decide on my own and i dont depend on any peer before i take decision on gambling, i make my decision myself and always make sure i bet wisely and responsible and go with the right betting platform
eztensive

Back