How lucrative is BTTS in football betting?.

G

GamblingBoy

There is one of my friends who is very good in cashing on both teams to score strategy in football betting. In fact, he based solely on this strategy that he abandoned any other strategies. I don't blame him sha, because one has to adhere strictly with what has been working for him. As for me, my area 9f concentration in football betting is on 1X2 which has been profitable to me as well. However, I want to know how lucrative this Both Team to Score strategy is. Any ideas?.

The Both Teams to Score (BTTS) strategy in football betting can indeed be lucrative if approached with the right analysis and discipline. BTTS is a popular betting market, and many bettors have found success using this strategy.

The main reason behind the profitability of the BTTS strategy is the nature of the bet itself. Unlike the 1X2 market where you have to predict the outcome of the match, BTTS only requires both teams to score at least one goal. This means you don't need to predict the result, but instead focus on the goal-scoring abilities of the teams involved.

Here are a few key points to consider when assessing the potential profitability of the Both Teams to Score strategy:

1. Statistics and Research: Proper research and analysis are essential for any successful betting strategy. To assess the likelihood of both teams scoring, you need to consider factors such as team form, attacking strength, defensive weaknesses, head-to-head records, and injury/suspension news.

2. Team Selection: It's crucial to carefully select matches where both teams have a high probability of scoring. Look for teams with potent attacks but vulnerable defenses, or matches where both sides have shown a tendency to score in previous games.

3. Odds and Value: The odds offered by bookmakers for the BTTS market can vary significantly between matches. Look for value bets where the odds represent a higher probability than your assessment of the likelihood of both teams scoring. This way, even if your success rate is slightly below 50%, you can still profit in the long run.

4. Risk Management: Like any betting strategy, it's important to manage your risk. Determine a staking plan that aligns with your bankroll management and never chase losses.

5. Variance: It's important to acknowledge that no betting strategy is foolproof. Even in matches with a high probability of both teams scoring, there can still be outcomes that go against your analysis. Be prepared for unexpected results and maintain a long-term perspective when assessing the success of the BTTS strategy.

In conclusion, the Both Teams to Score strategy can be lucrative if approached with proper research, analysis, and risk management. While it may not guarantee a profit in every match, with consistent application, it has the potential to yield positive returns over time. Remember that personal experience and understanding of the teams you bet on can greatly enhance your chances of success.

BTTS strategy will only work if the punter that is using it is proficient is selecting the right teams. The strategy will not work if the selection is not done accurately. Therefore, the workability of a strategy depend solely on the person that is using it. A bettor must have solid reason that is back up by consistent facts. Without that, BTTS strategies will crumble like pack of cards.

The strategy "Both team to score" is good and profitable but selective. Selective in the sense that, it is not applicable to all games.
Some teams are good in the strategy. That is to say, no matter what, each of the team must score each other before the expiration of the match. In such cases, you don't bet on the winner or loser of such game.

Back