How much do you earn as a gambling site social media infulencer?

swift

$Points
There are literally some gambling site social infulencers that actually makes more money and others , like many engages in different social media platform and they tend to advertise and do other important things , I guess that's how many usually run things and this works for some

How much do you earn as a gambling site social media infulencer? I would really love to know about that

I am not really an influencer. But to be honest I learnt that they do pay the betting influencers based on the sale that they are able to make based on their social status as influencer of a gambling platform.

The company in charge of the platform to be advertised do strike a monetary deal with these influencers depending on the level of recognition they have obtained in the social media space. The prices are not fixed
There are literally some gambling site social infulencers that actually makes more money and others , like many engages in different social media platform and they tend to advertise and do other important things , I guess that's how many usually run things and this works for some

How much do you earn as a gambling site social media infulencer? I would really love to know about that

I haven't work has a gambling social media influencer before but i have alots of people that work has gambling social influencer and they earn based on the contract that they're been given will determine how much they make

I'm not a gambling site social media influencer and i dont know the exact amount that social media influencer earn but i can give an amount that is close to the amount that they do earn which can be upto $30 at minimum.

Back