How often do gambling addicts relapse?

kayode10

$Points
It can be very difficult to control when someone becomes a gambling or betting addicts. It can be worst if it happens that the person is carefree. It can be very difficult to help that person out of the situation where they don't see any problem.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that How often do gambling addicts relapse? I would like to know about your opinion on this question thanks in advance.

There are some gambler that actually most times takes that decision to control their urge and most times they would calm down a little bit , if they see that they are gambling too much it's common among many

It can be very difficult to control when someone becomes a gambling or betting addicts. It can be worst if it happens that the person is carefree. It can be very difficult to help that person out of the situation where they don't see any problem.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that How often do gambling addicts relapse? I would like to know about your opinion on this question thanks in advance.
The time of relapse and the time for which it goes on varies for every addict. It is important to note that relapses can occur anywhere at any time rendering the addict desperate to find a way to gamble again

Back