How often do you recieve updates from your gambling site ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think I recieve gambling updates from my gambling site almost every week and I think the updates most times comprises of the development or change in any thing of the gambling platform ,updates like this are actually encouraging and good enough

How often do you recieve updates from your gambling site ?

I receive updates and correspondence from my primary gambling site quite often, overall. They can get quite annoying especially when they are concerning matters which you are not so much interested in.

Consider the betting site's privacy policy and how your personal information will be used for sending notifications. Ensure you are comfortable with the platform's data handling practices and that your privacy is protected.
Ultimately, the decision to enable notifications from a betting site is up to you. You can try it out initially and adjust the settings or unsubscribe if the notifications become overwhelming or irrelevant.

I usually receive update from most gambling sites whenever there's new one either through phone as SMS or email. But sometime i personally off notification for some gambling websites that are unbearable

I do receive notifications from my gambling site but can not remember if I had ever opened one message and read it. I don't gamble frequently but seldomly. Therefore anytime I opened my dashboard, I saw log of notifications from my gambling site.

Back