How to calculate the winnings in the Nigeria lottery system

S

Sike_lottery

You will win in the Nigerian lottery system if you have predicted correctly two numbers out of the five winning numbers. if any of your numbers goes to the machine, it is not to be counted as a winning. If you stake a minimum of ₦1 on any ticket you will receive an outcome of ₦240 and that is the standard that is used to calculate the winnings in the Nigerian lottery system.

Wow this is really a good thread. Lottery use to be one of the best thing people use to gamble during the olden days then even before establishment of sport betting. I've been looking go ways to learn about lottery i don't use to see good people to learn from because people i see at the lottery house are people that resemble thugs

Wow this is really a good thread. Lottery use to be one of the best thing people use to gamble during the olden days then even before establishment of sport betting. I've been looking go ways to learn about lottery i don't use to see good people to learn from because people i see at the lottery house are people that resemble thugs
It is quite easy to make predictions but you will need to get yourself the lotto chart and that is exactly what you would use to make your predictions and if you are correct you will receive your winnings instantly.

That is quite impressive, so with such a little amount of money you could #240 that means if I stick I'm ready how I'm going to win #2400 which is quite encouraging and very attractive kind of winning.

Back