How to stop thinking about gambling losses?

kayode10

$Points
It's can be very difficult to forget gambling loss especially when it involves huge amount of money. To be very honest it can be very depressing when you lose a money and you don't have up on how you're going to recover.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys how to stop thinking about gambling losses? I will be glad tell me how to go about it I'll be expecting your answer in the comment section.

It is very very difficult to forget about the the particular money one loses in the gambling games ,most especially when one lose huge amout of money .
I will advice you to be gambling with with your senses when ever you are losing your money you should stop betting immediately.

Those that always think about losses in gambling are those that always use huge money to stake. Another sets of people that always think about gambling are those people that are too emotional with investment.

I think next time you should plan well before you invest ,like measure and take note of the amount you are investing , if you invest all your money you should know that you can end up in loss

It's a very difficult thing to do and to me i don't think it's something that's possible. You will never forget about your loses from gambling unless you've started winning big from gambling too. Maybe if you're winning you will be able to forget what you've lost

Back