How true are those bookies promising payment even when one game cut?.

G

GamblingBoy

What we knew of combo accumulation in football betting is that once one game cut out of the selected game, that ticket has become voided. That is to say, you have lost that ticket be that.
But it come to me as a surprise, coming across advertisement of some bookies online, promising of payment even when game cut out of the selected game in accumulation. I don't know how truthful it is. I want confirmation from whoever that had experienced it please.

It is understandable that you are skeptical about the claims made by bookies regarding payments for accumulated bets even when one game is lost. Let me shed some light on this topic for you.

In traditional football betting, when you place an accumulator bet (also known as a combo bet), you must win all the selected games to be eligible for a payout. If any of the games in your accumulator bet loses, the entire bet is considered lost, and you do not receive any payment.

However, some bookmakers offer promotions or insurance on accumulator bets, where they promise to provide a partial refund or alternative compensation if one game lets you down. These offers may vary from bookie to bookie, so it's crucial to read the terms and conditions to understand the exact terms of the promotion.

In some cases, bookmakers may offer a bonus or a percentage refund based on your stake if only one game in your accumulator fails. For example, they might refund your stake as a free bet token that you can use for future bets. Keep in mind that the refund may be subject to certain conditions, such as minimum odds or specific sports markets.

It's essential to remember that not all bookmakers provide such offers. Therefore, if you're specifically interested in this type of promotion, you should do some research and select a bookie that offers this feature. Additionally, make sure to carefully read the terms and conditions to avoid any misunderstandings.

To get more accurate information regarding this topic, I would recommend reaching out to the customer support of the bookmakers offering such promotions. They will be able to clarify their policies and provide you with specific details based on your situation.

Ultimately, it is essential to remain cautious when dealing with betting promotions and thoroughly read all the terms and conditions to fully understand what is being offered.

Bookmarkers are using cut one as a strategy to get more bettors. Though, they do pay but it is absolutely difficult to meet the conditions. Moreover, it will be difficult to even exploit the opportunity. According to one bookmarker that promise to pay cut 1 ticket, a bettor must have select odds that are around 2.0 and upward to participate in the cut 1 offer

If a reputable sports betting company promises to pay you with one game cutting, you can be sure that they would pay you. They would just subtract the odd of the game that cut and pay you the rest. It is a strategy used by some companies to have a competitive edge in the sports betting industry.

Back