How will FC Villefranche Beaujolais and Red Star FC fare in this match?

W

WinJonny

The first half of the game should feature many more attempts that the home team is able to successfully fend off, which might make it exciting. They were controlling the tempo in the corners at halftime and appeared to have only recently discovered their flow. After the first half, the away team got better, but they also gave up a few corners. Even though both teams will be looking to capitalize on any bad passes, this game ought to feature a few touchdowns. After the first half, I'll guess that the ultimate score of this game will be 1-1.

The first half of the game should feature many more attempts that the home team is able to successfully fend off, which might make it exciting. They were controlling the tempo in the corners at halftime and appeared to have only recently discovered their flow. After the first half, the away team got better, but they also gave up a few corners. Even though both teams will be looking to capitalize on any bad passes, this game ought to feature a few touchdowns. After the first half, I'll guess that the ultimate score of this game will be 1-1.
The away team improved but also conceded a couple corners. This game should have a few touchdowns even though both sides will be aiming to capitalize on any interceptions. I'll venture a guess that this game will end with a final score of 1-1 after the first half.

Back