Huddersfield Town vs Rotherham: Betting Pick

W

WinJonny

Ten goals have been allowed by Rotherham in their previous six away games.
In their last four road games, Rotherham has only not scored a goal in one of them.
In the last six meetings between these two teams, there have been 16 goals scored.
Only one clean sheet has been recorded by Huddersfield in their past five home games.
Both teams enter this match having put on strong displays in their previous game. We anticipate a competitive encounter in which both clubs will be determined to win as they attempt to pull themselves out of the relegation zone. Although i foresee several opportunities to be made on both sides, this one might go either way. My forecast for the Huddersfield vs. Rotherham game:

Betting Tip: both teams to score

Ten goals have been allowed by Rotherham in their previous six away games.
In their last four road games, Rotherham has only not scored a goal in one of them.
In the last six meetings between these two teams, there have been 16 goals scored.
Only one clean sheet has been recorded by Huddersfield in their past five home games.
Both teams enter this match having put on strong displays in their previous game. We anticipate a competitive encounter in which both clubs will be determined to win as they attempt to pull themselves out of the relegation zone. Although i foresee several opportunities to be made on both sides, this one might go either way. My forecast for the Huddersfield vs. Rotherham game:

Betting Tip: both teams to score
Both sides come into this game with impressive performances under their belts. We predict a competitive match in which both clubs will be motivated to succeed in their efforts to escape the relegation zone. Even though I see plenty of chances for both parties to succeed, this one might go either way. For the Huddersfield vs. Rotherham match, here is my prediction:

It's always hard for me to predict this kind of match because i dont like their style of playing football and they don't use to score plenty goals, i will rather bet on under 2.5 if I'm to predict this game and lets bet wisely

Back