Huddersfield vs Norwich betting picks

J

Julio88

Huddersfield have lost three of their last four league games and have only won one so far this season. They have only won one of their last five home games and may struggle here against a superior team, even though they are at home. Norwich's most recent defeat ended a three-game winning streak, and they will be looking to rebound here in style. They are in much better shape than their opponents and should win with ease to consolidate their spot on the league log.

I think Norwich tho season in the championship is trying to gain promotion to EPL and Huddersfield has not be on the best run of form this season, i won't be surprise if Norwich win the match

I think Norwich tho season in the championship is trying to gain promotion to EPL and Huddersfield has not be on the best run of form this season, i won't be surprise if Norwich win the match
Your observation is quite astute. The home side have genuinely been struggling in the Championship and come up against a Norwich side who have picked up decent results recently.

Back