Hungary vs Bulgaria betting predictions

J

Julio88

Over the past few years, Hungary has done a great job of finding the right coach. They are looking to start their next journey on a winning note as they have qualified for the last few EURO tournaments. Hungary has won three of its last five home games, with their lone loss coming to Italy in the UEFA Nations League last September. Bulgaria, on the other hand, has won twice and drawn three times in its last five away games. However, the defeat to Montenegro in the first match of the qualifiers will disappoint the Bulgarians, and a loss in Budapest would already put them in a losing position. However, I believe the home team will inflict more harm.

One thing that I believe for sure in this match is that the two teams are going to score. And if the two teams don't score, Hungary will win by two goals to njl. The best option for this game is to set a goal margin selection of two to three goals.

One thing that I believe for sure in this match is that the two teams are going to score. And if the two teams don't score, Hungary will win by two goals to njl. The best option for this game is to set a goal margin selection of two to three goals.
This is a clever analysis of the game. I believe that Hungary has enough quality to eke out a win against Bulgaria, but I do not believe that the visiting side have the offensive threat to really trouble the Hungarians, to be quite honest.

Back