I bet on Norwich to defeat Blackburn Rovers by the score of 2:0. Is this a wise wager?

W

WinJonny

I bet on Norwich to defeat Blackburn by the score of 2:0. Is this a wise wager?

With their recent success, the hosts undoubtedly set a good stage for the forthcoming match as the competition for a direct promotion is starting to warm up.

Whenever it refers to rankings, these two are virtually side by side, but recently Norwich has seemed more assured, and with home ground advantage, they should really be able to take this one through to another triumph and keep up their endeavor of fully entering into a straight playoff battle.

Ordinarily, if I'm to bet, I don't normally bet on 2 teams that are virtually side by side in ranking. They look risky. Forget about either one is at home or away. It doesn't work that way. I bet when stronger team is waging with weaker team. The outcome of such game is easily predictable. But look at this scenario, Blackburn still beat Norwich 2.0.

Although I'm Just seeing this post, and i don't think it's a wise bet to stake on Norwich to score 2_0, actually me i don't like betting on championship team and i prefer to bet on epl serie a and other league

With their recent success, the hosts undoubtedly set a good stage for the forthcoming match as the competition for a direct promotion is starting to warm up.

Whenever it refers to rankings, these two are virtually side by side, but recently Norwich has seemed more assured, and with home ground advantage, they should really be able to take this one through to another triumph and keep up their endeavor of fully entering into a straight playoff battle.
These two are almost evenly matched when it comes to rankings, but recently Norwich has been more confident. With home field advantage, they should be able to win this one again and continue their quest to completely enter a direct playoff battle.

I cannot lie, I am not sure about this pick because Blackburn are a good side who have actually exhibited a good brand of football in the Championship. They are right in the playoffs mix, so I think a win of that nature in the home team's favour is a little far fetched

I think on paper many people will want to predict Norwich to win the match but in term of form, both Norwich and Blackburn are doing okay and are next to each other on the table, the match might end in draw

I think on paper many people will want to predict Norwich to win the match but in term of form, both Norwich and Blackburn are doing okay and are next to each other on the table, the match might end in draw
This is a more realistic and informed prediction, one which has obviously been done on analysis rather than conjecture based on your mention of their league standings. More punters should take note.

Back