I predict a home win for Trabzonspor Vs Giresunspor and Over 2.5 goals

W

WinJonny

In their previous fifteen home games, Trabzonspor is undefeated.
Six of Trabzonspor's previous eight games have seen them give up a goal.
Only one of Giresunspor's last 10 away games have they won.
Giresunspor's last three road games have seen them give up eleven goals.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in eight of Giresunspor's previous nine games.
Given Trabzonspor's impressive home record and Giresunspor's struggles on the road, the home team is most likely to win this game. The best wager is to support this with Over 2.5 goals to be scored given both teams' recent defensive difficulties. I predict a home win for Trabzonspor vs Giresunspor and Over 2.5 goals.

In their previous fifteen home games, Trabzonspor is undefeated.
Six of Trabzonspor's previous eight games have seen them give up a goal.
Only one of Giresunspor's last 10 away games have they won.
Giresunspor's last three road games have seen them give up eleven goals.
Over 2.5 goals have been scored in eight of Giresunspor's previous nine games.
Given Trabzonspor's impressive home record and Giresunspor's struggles on the road, the home team is most likely to win this game. The best wager is to support this with Over 2.5 goals to be scored given both teams' recent defensive difficulties. I predict a home win for Trabzonspor vs Giresunspor and Over 2.5 goals.
The most likely winner of this match is the home team. Given both clubs' recent defensive struggles, placing a gamble on Over 2.5 goals to be scored is the best option. I foresee Trabzonspor defeating Giresunspor at home, with Over 2.5 goals.

I can't even predict or give you sir assurance that tranbzonspor will win but i will assure you that they will pls over1.5 goals. Turkish league is always known for playing over goals by their league is currently on suspension

I think i can still remember the outcome of the match but it's not always easy to predict the final outcome but you can just carry over0.5 goals at first half beta the two teams. They should still be an one

Back