In the Partick Thistle Vs. Ayr game, I bet on over 2 goals and both teams to score. Is this a risky bet?

W

WinJonny

In the Partick Thistle vs. Ayr game, I bet on over 2 goals and both teams to score. Is this a good bet?

Five points separate Partick Thistle from Morton and the last promotion spot. They were able to snap a losing streak of five games in a row just before the World Cup break by defeating Arbroath 3:0 at Firhill Stadium.
In the waning moments of their game against Cove Rangers after the intermission, they were able to secure a draw. The league's most productive team and league leader is Ayr United. They currently lead second-place Dundee FC by only one point, but Queen's Park and Morton are indeed very tight, so they will undoubtedly be motivated.

In the Partick Thistle vs. Ayr game, I bet on over 2 goals and both teams to score. Is this a good bet?

Five points separate Partick Thistle from Morton and the last promotion spot. They were able to snap a losing streak of five games in a row just before the World Cup break by defeating Arbroath 3:0 at Firhill Stadium.
In the waning moments of their game against Cove Rangers after the intermission, they were able to secure a draw. The league's most productive team and league leader is Ayr United. They currently lead second-place Dundee FC by only one point, but Queen's Park and Morton are indeed very tight, so they will undoubtedly be motivated.
Cove Rangers were successful in securing a draw after the break. Ayr United is the league's most productive team and the league leader. Although Queen's Park and Morton are very close in the standings and they now have a one-point advantage over Dundee FC, they will definitely be determined to win.

Back