Ipswich Town vs Plymouth betting analysis

C

Crazy_winner

With five straight victories at home, Ipswich has an excellent record. They have a strong track record against Plymouth as well. In addition, Plymouth's record away from home this season is dismal, with three losses and no victories in their six away league games. I find it difficult to see them losing points as a consequence. You can therefore support the hosts to win the game in the end.

Ipswich Town are the clear favorites for this match, and for good reason. They are unbeaten in their last eight matches and have scored two or more goals in 10 of their last 10 home matches. Plymouth Argyle have struggled on the road this season, having failed to win any of their last six away matches.

Ipswich Town are the clear favorites for this match, and for good reason. They are unbeaten in their last eight matches and have scored two or more goals in 10 of their last 10 home matches. Plymouth Argyle have struggled on the road this season, having failed to win any of their last six away matches.
Overall, I would recommend backing Ipswich Town to win this match. They are the better team and they are playing at home. I would also consider backing the over 2.5 goals market, as both teams have a tendency to score goals.

Back