Is a bet on a 1:1 correct score for Moreirense vs. Benfica Lisbon a good one?

W

WinJonny

17 December 2022 - 20:00

Portugal - League Cup

Currently, the home team has lost just twice in their last eleven games while winning eight of them. In six of the eleven games, they managed to defeat their opponents by at least three goals, demonstrating their excellent scoring form. With a total of sixteen goals scored in their last five games, Moreirense has an even better record at home. The main drawback is that they have a horrible track record when facing Benfica, having dropped five of their previous six home games to the Lisbon Eagles.

I don't really know much about all these marches because i know that most league are on vacation because of the world cup but if Portuguese league is still continuing even when world cup is going on, then i don't think Benfica can win this match because most of are players are playing world cup

17 December 2022 - 20:00

Portugal - League Cup

Currently, the home team has lost just twice in their last eleven games while winning eight of them. In six of the eleven games, they managed to defeat their opponents by at least three goals, demonstrating their excellent scoring form. With a total of sixteen goals scored in their last five games, Moreirense has an even better record at home. The main drawback is that they have a horrible track record when facing Benfica, having dropped five of their previous six home games to the Lisbon Eagles.
Moreirense has an even better record at home, as they have scored a total of sixteen goals in their last five matches. They have a terrible record against Benfica, having lost five of their last six home games to the Lisbon Eagles, and this is their greatest weakness.

Back