Is a wager of over 1.5 goals in this clash between Olympiacos and Aris wise?

J

Julio88

At their home stadium, Olympiacos will face Aris FC. It seems that Olympiacos will generate sufficient opportunities to score several times while preventing unnecessary goals against when they square up against Aris FC, who might find it difficult to have a foothold in the match. Aris is the underdog in this encounter, and this does not surprise me, so I would bet on Olympiacos Would you go one step further and bet on over 1.5 goals for the overall match?

At their home stadium, Olympiacos will face Aris FC. It seems that Olympiacos will generate sufficient opportunities to score several times while preventing unnecessary goals against when they square up against Aris FC, who might find it difficult to have a foothold in the match. Aris is the underdog in this encounter, and this does not surprise me, so I would bet on Olympiacos Would you go one step further and bet on over 1.5 goals for the overall match?
I believe that betting on over 1.5 goals in this match is not a bad idea, because the defence of the home side have been shaky in the league, and Ari's can capitalize on this to grab a goal. In addition, Olympiacos are still dangerous offensively

Placing over1.5 goals will be a good bet and it's not Because olympiacos is that good but because I'm thinking olympiacos will not be able to score or win the match with also conceding a goal

Placing over1.5 goals will be a good bet and it's not Because olympiacos is that good but because I'm thinking olympiacos will not be able to score or win the match with also conceding a goal
This point is a valid one because I believe that Olympiacos are the flagship team of the Greek league. They have not been firing on all cylinders this season but are good enough to score a couple of goals between them

Back