Is a wager on under 2.5 goals the right decision for this clash between Karmiotissa and APOEL Nicosia?

J

Julio88

At the weekend Karmiotissa and Apoel Nicosia square off for three points in Cyprus Division 1. Apoel Nicosia has eight victories and 16 goals overall after 10 games played, which is seven more victories than Karmiotissa, who has 5 goals. 7 of Apoel Nicosia's last 10 games have ended with Under 2.5 goals, so that statistic should be used as a guide to predict how many goals will be scored during the match.

At the weekend Karmiotissa and Apoel Nicosia square off for three points in Cyprus Division 1. Apoel Nicosia has eight victories and 16 goals overall after 10 games played, which is seven more victories than Karmiotissa, who has 5 goals. 7 of Apoel Nicosia's last 10 games have ended with Under 2.5 goals, so that statistic should be used as a guide to predict how many goals will be scored during the match.
I believe that the game will be a battle in the midfield, so there will be more grit and tenacity in this encounter rather than goals. This is why I am also gravitating towards an under pick, but I would go under 3.5 just to be a bit more assured

Back