Is good to locate the slot machine on school premises?

S

Sike_lottery

It will not speak well if you will situate the slot machine in school premises because students should be focused more on their education and should not gamble because it could be a way to distract them in one way or the other, but I have seen people talk about locating slot machines in school premises and people are actually doing it but I'm totally against it . Share your thought about this.

I share in the same thought with you slot machines should be stationed outside the school premises to avoid distraction by students. Some youths find easily addicted to gambling so it should not be encouraged. Students have a lot of distraction already.

I share in the same thought with you slot machines should be stationed outside the school premises to avoid distraction by students. Some youths find easily addicted to gambling so it should not be encouraged. Students have a lot of distraction already.
Slot machines should not have been allowed to be established within the proximity of school premises. It would cause distraction among the students. Students would abuse the system for some of them might use their school fees with the hope of doubling it. And what would happen when lost the money in the process?.

It is not a good thing for school to situate slot machine in the school premises. This is because it will cause some students to be distracted. In fact, some teachers may even be involving in this slot machine which is very bad.

It is not a good idea to locate a slot machine on school premises. Slot machines are designed to be highly addictive and can lead to problem gambling. This can be especially harmful for students, who are still developing their decision-making skills and may not be able to resist the temptation to play.

Back