Is it a good bet to select the away team to win both halves of the Valladolid vs. Real Madrid match?

W

WinJonny

Real Valladolid will understand they have a lot to accomplish when they take on the defending La Liga champions because they have only kept one clean sheet in their past six league games. They have performed well in La Liga at home, going four games without a loss and entering this game with three straight victories.

Real Madrid is unbeaten against Valladolid in 13 games. They will want this streak to continue because they are chasing Barcelona in the title chase. They have won all three of their encounters with Real Valladolid while keeping a clean sheet, so they will hope to continue this trend in this contest.

Predicting any team to win not half irrespective of which team is it, is kind of a hard thing for me to carry. I'm not really sure if Real Madrid will win both half by I'm certain Madrid will win the match

Valladolid are one of the weakest teams in the league, so I understand the rationale, bit Real Madrid are a team which prides itself on stunning comebacks, so there could be an early shock in store, but with Madrid winning the match

Back