Is it a sure bet that Morocco will score first against France?

W

WinJonny

Morocco's performance thus far has been remarkable. Any nation would be pleased with victories over Belgium, Spain, and Portugal. They won't be as effective up front, but they will still provide challenges for the reigning world champions. The key here is if they can keep up their stellar defensive record. In each of France's four victories at this World Cup, at least two goals have been scored. Now, my question is can Morocco score first against France?

Even if tho particular has not been played before, my comment will still remain the same thing about it. I wouldn't have advice you to carry such a very risky game. If anybody will first score in such a match, it will be France. Morocco performed well in the worldcup but they didn't score much goals like France

It is never a sure bet, it's a risky bet to play because France is not a small team that you can just predict that any team will score first before France score, even though the match as already been played, if i see the prediction before the game i can never follow it

That's too risky a game. Though the game has come and go but it was never an option to play. It is true that Moroccans did what was not even expected of them by winning some big games. It would be too risky placing such a bet.

Morocco's performance thus far has been remarkable. Any nation would be pleased with victories over Belgium, Spain, and Portugal. They won't be as effective up front, but they will still provide challenges for the reigning world champions. The key here is if they can keep up their stellar defensive record. In each of France's four victories at this World Cup, at least two goals have been scored. Now, my question is can Morocco score first against France?
The performance of Morocco thus far has been exceptional. A victory over Belgium, Spain, or Portugal would be welcomed by any country. They won't be as efficient in the beginning,

Morocco has performed remarkably well so far. Any country would be happy to defeat Belgium, Spain, and Portugal. They won't be as effective in the front, but they will still give the current world champions problems.

Back