Is it good to have a source of income before investing in gambling ?

swift

$Points
I think having a source of income before gambling is actually good , it would obviously give you more money just Incase you actually make more more loss , atleast the Person would actually not end up been broke without a second plan and others , so having a secondary source of income and option is good as a gambler to actually take note of no doubt

Yes that's the best thing to do. I don't know how others do it but I wouldn't ever borrow to gamble this should be a suicide mission. So I wouldn't even advise anyone to gamble without having a source of income.

Yeah, it's good to have a source of income before investing in betting, when you have a good source of income apart from betting you wont go broke and you will always have plenty money in reserve that's it

I think having a source of income before gambling is actually good , it would obviously give you more money just Incase you actually make more more loss , atleast the Person would actually not end up been broke without a second plan and others , so having a secondary source of income and option is good as a gambler to actually take note of no doubt

Ideally, this is the best way to approach gambling as a venture because you are then afforded the opportunity to wager with money that is somewhat dispensable in the grand scheme of things

Ideally, this is the best way to approach gambling as a venture because you are then afforded the opportunity to wager with money that is somewhat dispensable in the grand scheme of things
Yeah you should actually be able to approach gambling as a venture ,it's really one way you can make more money ,you should be the one investing with risks caution , because if you don't you would be making more losses

Yeah you should actually be able to approach gambling as a venture ,it's really one way you can make more money ,you should be the one investing with risks caution , because if you don't you would be making more losses
I believe your point is decent, but could be articulated a little better. A gambler is better off being employed somewhere that provides a steady source of income and then using a portion of those funds to gamble

This is the best way you will never be filled with regrets. If you do not have any source of income before gambling, you will lose the little money that you are supposed to spend on yourself but if you have an investment, you will have something to fall back to.
This is a good observation. It is therefore best to possess other sources of income in order to make sure that one is financially secure even if they experience losses in this venture called gambling

Gambling is a very bad thing that can lead to so many things so I always good to have so many sources of income before start in gambling. You can even easily make it from gambling if you have good sources of income

Gambling is a very bad thing that can lead to so many things so I always good to have so many sources of income before start in gambling. You can even easily make it from gambling if you have good sources of income
Your point is valid. Gambling is an additional source of income, that can bring gamblers profit, but there is absolutely no guarantee of this happening, thereby necessitating the need to be gainfully employed somewhat before looking towards this venture.

It is always better for whoever that wants to go into betting to have some sources of income. This will help the gambler not to depend so much on gambling as the only source of making money. There should be other ways of making money.

Back