Is it logical to encourage a sibling into betting?

G

GamblingBoy

I have this question perusing in my mind for quite number of days and decided today to share it for your contribution. I have this sibling who has been depending heavily on me for his expenses. Though he is about 16 years old. I'm the one paying for everything he desires. He felt sad anytime I disappointed him.
I'm order to avoid this, I was thinking in my mind that instead of giving him fish al time, why can't I teach him how to catch one. Initially, I was thinking about his age as not eligible and unsafe to engage in football betting. And this is a guy that had been pestering me to teach him about my gambling career. So please, what is your opinion?. Should I teach him or continue to provide for his needs?.

It's understandable that you want to teach your sibling the importance of being self-sufficient and not always relying on others. However, introducing them to sports betting may not be the best solution, especially since they are only 16 years old - underage and illegal for betting purposes.

Furthermore, sports betting can be addictive and lead to financial problems that can affect their future. Additionally, a lot of factors can affect the outcome of a sporting event, and it's challenging for even an experienced bettor to predict every outcome correctly. So, it's not something that should be encouraged for anyone, especially a minor.

Instead of teaching them how to bet on sports, it may be better to help them find a job that they're interested in or teach them the value of saving money and budgeting. By learning essential financial responsibilities, they'll become better prepared to handle their finances now and in the future.

Moreover, as their older sibling, you can help to guide, mentor, and support them through their hardships and struggles, so they can learn to be more self-reliant and responsible. This is a more significant investment than introducing them to sports betting, which may have detrimental effects in the future.

Anyone that wishes that another should be financially free but introduces him or her to sports betting doesn't truly wish financial freedom for that person. Sports betting is the last option that someone would give you to ensure your financial freedom. I have never encouraged any siblings of mine into sports betting.

I think is very wrong to introduce anyone to gambling. Gambling is highly destructive and not everybody have the ability to manage and circumvent through its challenges. I don't encourage people even my enemies to start gambling. If anybody want to gamble, that should be his or her personal decision.

I think is very wrong to introduce anyone to gambling. Gambling is highly destructive and not everybody have the ability to manage and circumvent through its challenges. I don't encourage people even my enemies to start gambling. If anybody want to gamble, that should be his or her personal decision.
Let it not be because of you that anyone would enter gambling. Anyone that wants to gamble should get to discover it by himself or herself. It is best that way so one doesn't take the blame for subsequent misbehaviors the person might exhibit.

Gambing is actually destructive atleast the gambler should understand the scheme and process of it , because without that more losses would be made , so understanding this is actually very important to some extent

Back