Is it right for a successful bettor to stop his younger brother from betting?

B

Btaliat

A friend of mine was abusing and beating his younger brother for involving in betting. His claim was that he didn't want his younger brother to end up being a gambler. And when the younger brother was asked, he said he wanted to be like his brother. And truly, the brother, who happened to be my friend, is a successful bettor.

I am wondering why someone that has really made it in betting will antagonizing and chiding his brother away from involving in betting. Can you stop your younger brother from betting even if you are successful in it.

No, it's not a right thing to do, as a successful bettor he Should be able to guide is younger brother through to be a successful bettor too, by doing this his brother will also make more profit in betting

A friend of mine was abusing and beating his younger brother for involving in betting. His claim was that he didn't want his younger brother to end up being a gambler. And when the younger brother was asked, he said he wanted to be like his brother. And truly, the brother, who happened to be my friend, is a successful bettor.

I am wondering why someone that has really made it in betting will antagonizing and chiding his brother away from involving in betting. Can you stop your younger brother from betting even if you are successful in it.
I think that it is alright for a sibling to teach their younger one the practice of betting, when they reach the minimum age. It would be good to spread success to different people so that more profits can be obtained

Although of you know that he would become very much addictive and would actually not be able to manage his or her funds properly ,it's best to actually stop them from gambling ,so they don't invest in a wrong way

Although of you know that he would become very much addictive and would actually not be able to manage his or her funds properly ,it's best to actually stop them from gambling ,so they don't invest in a wrong way
I think that's better. We need to curb our younger ones if we know that they have the risk of getting addicted to gambling. If we don't do that at the right time, they may have be caught in the web of addiction.

Back