Is it right to say Forex and Gambling are the same?

Cosedi

$Points
I have argued this with couple of my friends but they seem to have different view on this topic. These two factors are all about risk. In Gambling, it's either you place your bet on numbers, clubs or teams, or cards while in Forex, you place your money on currencies or commodities. The two have a similar factor of you putting in money and the factor of either winning or losing money. What do you think about this? Do you think they are the same?

It is not right. Forex and gambling do not have anything in common at all. The only thing they do share is the fact that they are both high risk investment but they have different strategies to be used to make money with them.

There are actually difference , the forex and gambling scheme are actually not the same thing , I wish many could actually have this in mind ,I think they should know how to invest and what entails on both , factors and others I think

It is not right. Forex and gambling do not have anything in common at all. The only thing they do share is the fact that they are both high risk investment but they have different strategies to be used to make money with them.
But looking at it, they forecast and check past market conditions in forex compared with the present condition while they do almost the same in Sports betting too. Checking past matches to compare with recent forms. I guess they do so in lottery games too. So, what's the difference?

There are actually difference , the forex and gambling scheme are actually not the same thing , I wish many could actually have this in mind ,I think they should know how to invest and what entails on both , factors and others I think
Well, looking at the fact that they share some attributes males them seem like they are the same. It's just a case of you seeing another person that has the same complexion with you and shares a striking resemblance with you. Will you not think the same? That also applies to this.

I have argued this with couple of my friends but they seem to have different view on this topic. These two factors are all about risk. In Gambling, it's either you place your bet on numbers, clubs or teams, or cards while in Forex, you place your money on currencies or commodities. The two have a similar factor of you putting in money and the factor of either winning or losing money. What do you think about this? Do you think they are the same?
The two ventures are undoubtedly alike in some aspects, but the activities involved in both of them are basically night and day. They are both risky ventures with no guarantee of profits but forex trading is slightly more dependent on skill, in my opinion

Back