Is it safe to bet on the away team to win both halves in the CF Intercity vs. Barcelona match?

W

WinJonny

The Copa del Rey has returned. At Estadio Jose Rico Perez on Wednesday night, third-tier Intercity will relaunch their cup campaign while hosting Spanish powerhouse Barcelona, with both teams seeking to advance to the round of 16. Barcelona has won the prestigious Copa del Rey 31 times, making them the most successful side in the competition's history. They had four straight victories before the World Cup break, including a 4-2 victory away to Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League, but it wasn't enough to get them into the knockout stages.

The Copa del Rey has returned. At Estadio Jose Rico Perez on Wednesday night, third-tier Intercity will relaunch their cup campaign while hosting Spanish powerhouse Barcelona, with both teams seeking to advance to the round of 16. Barcelona has won the prestigious Copa del Rey 31 times, making them the most successful side in the competition's history. They had four straight victories before the World Cup break, including a 4-2 victory away to Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League, but it wasn't enough to get them into the knockout stages.

I think that Barcelona will comfortably win over Intercity, who are playing in the fourth tier of Spanish football. This is a mismatch by all standards, and although I expect the Catalan club to use their fringe players, I still expect a comprehensive victory

Back