Is it wise to wager on the home team to win in the Luton Town vs. Norwich matchup?

W

WinJonny

On Boxing Day, Luton Town welcomes Norwich City to Kenilworth Road. While Norwich is fourth and nine points off first place, Luton is fifth and just four points from the play-off positions. The hosts lost to Middlesbrough 2-1, their second loss in three games; they had only triumphed once in their previous seven encounters. Recent performances by Luton have been inconsistent, and the team's seven-game winning streak from earlier in the year has long since vanished from memory. On the plus side, teams in the Championship are always one victory or defeat away from promotion or relegation; should they win here, they will be extremely near the promotion play-off spots.

Judging from Luton incisistence performance in the previous matches and their fifth position, it is hard to believe they would be able to defeat Norwich in their last year boxing day encounter. Nevertheless, home advantage played in favors of Luton.

The team's seven-game winning streak from earlier in the year has long since been forgotten, and Luton's recent results have been uneven. The Championship has the advantage that teams are always one win or loss away from promotion or relegation; should they win here, they will be very close to the promotion play-off spots.

Norwich are almost the behemoth of the Championship at this point, so I would not be surprised to see them pick up a victory in this encounter against Luton town. I do not see Norwich slipping up here even though they are away from home

To wager on Luton to win Norwich with a be wrong thing to do especially this season because is one of the big team in the championship and it has a good form this season and also competing for promotion

I believe that Norwich hold the advantage in this one even though they are playing away to Luton, who are not pulling up any trees in comparison as well. They will end up winning this match to get the maximum three points.

Back