Is over 2.5 goals an ideal pick for this encounter?

J

Julio88

It is likely that RB Leipzig will impose their will on Schalke FC. Due to the absence of several important players, Schalke is playing a survival game. If RB Leipzig defeats FC Schalke, they will move up to second place in the standings. Given the stark disparity in talent between the two squads, the Red Bulls' lopsided head-to-head record, and Schalke's unsettling defense, I anticipate a barrage of goals. The over 2.5 match goals is a good wager as a result.

Schalke FC is also a big team in the German bundesliga before but its form this season is nothing to write home about. I fear the team does not relegate. To be on a safer side, just carry lipzig to win the match

Schalke FC is also a big team in the German bundesliga before but its form this season is nothing to write home about. I fear the team does not relegate. To be on a safer side, just carry lipzig to win the match
I believe that Leipzig are good enough and in sublime form, enough to put Schalke to the sword in convincing fashion. I think that over 1.5 goals is actually a nice selection in the grand scheme of things

Back